2007年5月23日水曜日

About Kumamoto



I will talk about every Kumamoto.
I talk about Kumamoto's famous food. First, "basashi" is famous for Kumamoto. When I ate it for the first time, I resisited eating it. But, it is so good. Next is "Karashi-rennkon". Actually, I have never eaten it. I think that It looks like fiery. Next is " Ikinari-dango". It is one of the food I like. It has a good mix of taste, sweet popato and bean paste.
Next, I talk about Kumamoto's famous tourist map. First is Mt.Aso. Mt.Aso has the biggest caldera. It is magnificent. Second is Kumamoto castle. It is coming to four hundreds anniversary this year. It took place big jubilee in the Kumamoto castle.
Next, I talk about Kumamoto's dialect. I think that we speak with a storng accent. It has a traditinal characteristic. But I like "Kumamoto-ben".
Next, I talk about Kumamoto's season. Kumamoto' summer is very hot!!! But, winter is very cold!!! That is to say I think that spring and autumn is nothing in Kumamoto. I sometimes feel unconfortable, but I like Kumamoto!!!

0 件のコメント: